Friday, August 17, 2007

More Free Money Making Resources for Bands

If you love posting and responding to dicussions in forums, social networking, and other types of sites where you can share and find information, let me introduce you to 2 that have been paying me.

First, you may have heard of MyLot, and if not, you are missing out on a very good and fun site that pays you for being an active member. There are some great people there to socialize and exchange ideas with, and MyLot rewards its member well.

To sign up for MyLot, I would appreciate you signing up with me, using this link:
Join me at myLot

You can view my profile page here:
myLot User Profile

But please use the previous link to sign up.

Next is Squidoo. This is an awesome place where you can create artistic looking "lenses" and earn money thru them. You can create several lenses on many different subjects.

To sign up for Squidoo, please use this link:
Join me at Squidoo

You can view my profile page here:
Squidoo User Profile

but again, please use the previous link to sign up.

Both sites will also help your ranking in the search engines, and deliver hits to your linked sites. They are valuable resources, even without the added benefit of being paid.

I encourage everyone to check out and join these sites, as in todays world, it is not wise to let money get lost by the wayside, especially when it is free, and you would be doing this kind of posting in unpaid forums and social networks anyway.

Besides, Bands and Musicians need all the exposure they can muster up, and, It's Fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment