Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Blockbuster made me feel better!

I have been feeling under the weather lately, and have been watching more
movies than ever the last few weeks. Did you know that
Blockbuster managed to get
our movies to us so fast that we have been able to see about 3 to 4 movies
a week.

When we first got into renting movies from Blockbuster Online
I wasn't sure we could watch that many movies in a month, but I was wrong LOL.
When your not feeling well, trust me, you can catch up on the latest flix. So the $17.99 a month is well worth it, especially when you consider the price of movie theatres for 2 people is more than that with popcorn and sodas for just 1 movie.

Stephen has also been utilizing the Online Game Rentals and we find that's a great way to try out tons of video games before you make a commitment to purchase them. I can't tell you how much he has spent on games that he has decided were not all that much fun,
and have left them collecting dust on the game shelf.

Anyway, whether you are into movies, or games, try renting your Online Movies
and games from Blockbuster, I guarentee you will save money, and time. The walk in store is great too, but I got sick of trying to beat the weekend crowd, to find some of the movies I wanted were out already, and between the cost of gas, time and aggravation, I am really glad we decided to go the
Blockbuster Online route.

You should really try it, its easy, and you even get one free instore rental a month. Shipping is free and never a late fee ever. I Love It!

No comments:

Post a Comment