Monday, February 16, 2015

An update is due!

I'm a little late saying YAY 2015!! lol, but I have been mentally distracted.

I am updating this blog, and also merging the Sojournstar Music Blog into this newer one. I Am Sojournstar will be used for more personal ramblings etc.

I have many projects on line, nothing new there, except I have spread my digital selling even further to include a couple of teachers websites, and some more shop platforms I am testing out.

We are also seriously going towards the Flea Market, Trunk Shows, and other forms of direct selling, as I still have lots of vintage items such as clothes and collectibles, and still have plenty of jewelry available, including 9.25 silver!

Have been experimenting with a few shop platforms online I can use as a Richmond based selling point, more on this later. The weather must be much warmer than it is now here, for me to proceed too fast too forward there yet







Find Out More About Me & Visit All My Websites @ Sojournstar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment